יום שלישי, 2 בנובמבר 2010

About Me

I'm a work-at-home wife and mom with seven children ranging from early teens to toddlerhood.
I work part time, and my focus is the writing field. I work in translating and copywriting, depending what job offers I get. I also write children's stories and books, adult articles and stories, and I teach writing to ESL teens. My interests include reading, writing, self-improvement, parenting, alternative health, history.
In general, I love to learn new things and wish I had the time and resources to indulge in this.
Family is important to me, and that includes my immediate family plus all members of extended family. Girlfriend relationships are important to me too. I live far away from my parents and hometown, and have an informal group of friends who all live within a five minute radius from each other. 

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה